Wednesday 2 November 2011

From Home

One blink, one breath,
Where was time when it should pass? 
For I arrived at the end,
Only to know the beginning
For the very first time.


Past, present; meeting, merging
Refusing to fade, unwilling to trade. 

Moment by moment, I sort the pieces
Messed, jumbled, fitting, yet insufficient. 
Taking a step back, gazing at the empty,
Have I the right pieces,
Or have I  the wrong plan?

A day gained, a day lost,
To waste not another I must.
So in dark, in deep, with You alone,
For now, I start from home. 

-AfterTim-


2 comments:

  1. That was an awesome poem brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir Robert Poe,

    You're back! Don't be on a hiatus for too long all right.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - its free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...